Kellie Groves - Governance Professional
The governance professional is responsible for overseeing all aspects of governance effectiveness and compliance within the Trust, ensuring governance adheres to good practice and meets all statutory and regulatory requirements. This is achieved by:
- Supporting the efficient and effective operation of the Trust board and its committees
- Ensuring governance at all levels is carrying out its functions
- Leading on development of the Trust’s governance framework and driving improvements to its systems, processes and structures
- Managing and coordinating the delivery and ongoing improvement of governance support across the Trust.
Karen Wischhusen - Chief Finance Officer
The CFO provides advice on strategic financial issues and be responsible for financial management of the Trust by ;
- Providing strategic advice to the CEO/EHT, Trust Board and senior managers on all issues relating to financial matters.
- Preparing the MAT’s annual financial forecasts and forecasts for corporate strategies and plans, in consultation with the CEO/EHT.
- Developing and implementing strategies for maximising the Trust’s finances.
- Participating in the management of major academy projects, as required.
- Being accountable to the CEO/Executive Headteacher, and the Trust Board for the proper financial operations of the MAT.
- Communicating financial information in a clear and credible way.
- Providing meaningful financial analysis and robust impartial interpretation.
Hayley Hemmings - Human Resources and Payroll Manager
The HR and Payroll Manager leads on the provision of a forward-thinking, responsive and professional HR and Payroll service; ensuring the Multi-Academy Trust remains compliant with employment law, health and safety, conditions of service, safer recruitment, policies/procedures and best practice by;
- Giving strategic vision and leadership to the management of HR, Payroll, Pension, GDPR and Recruitment in liaison with the CEO/Executive Headteacher
- Leading, operating, maintaining and developing the administration of HR Payroll, Pensions and Recruitment procedures and systems of the school.
- Liaising with relevant outside agencies in relation to management issues specific to the area of responsibility delegated to the post holder.
- Liaising closely with the Chief Finance Officer on all payroll related issues.
- Managing and maintaining the Single Central Registers as appropriate, keeping them in line with all statutory requirements and Ofsted, for all Trust schools.